Papers should be submitted according to the IEEE template for conference proceedings, which is available here in doc and latex format (Please use letter size paper and 6 pages maximum).
Final paper along with signed copyright transfer form must be submitted through the EasyChair conference system at the following link: paper submission
If you have any doubt, do not hesitate in contact us using the contact form on this website.
Only PDF files are acceptable. These files must be less than 10MB in length.
The EasyChair site used for review also will be used to collect the camera ready copies of papers to publish. The process for submitting final copies of papers is as follows:
• Use the IEEE's PDF eXpress validator to check compliance of your manuscript. PDF eXpress can validate PDF files you submit, and it can also convert source documents (MS-Word, WordPerfect, RTF, LaTeX, etc.) to PDF files for you. The conversion feature does not always succeed.
• Go to the site http://www.pdf-express.org.
• If you are a new user, create an account for yourself by following the link "New Users Click Here". The conference ID is 32848X.
• Use the site's facilities to validate your document. In our experience, 90% of the failed validations are due to font embedding issues. If your validation fails, make sure that embeddable fonts are used exclusively, including the captions and text of figures and tables. If you Google "pdf express problem" you will find lots of advice on how to fix validation problems.
• You cannot skip the validation step. IEEE will revalidate every file we submit for inclusion in IEEE Xplore, and will not fix or ingest files that fail validation. If it's not ingested, it is not archival.
• The validation step does not enter your final paper into EasyChair, so do not stop once you have a validated file but upload the final validated paper at the following link: paper submission.
Final paper must be uploaded and signed copyright form must be sent by email before than 6 July 2014.
Once uploaded the final paper and sent the signed copyright form by email it is necessary to register, using the registration form on this website, and to pay the conference fee. Final papers are considered for conference presentation and conference proceedings inclusion only after registration and payment of conference fee. Conference registration is opened.