Please consider attending the conference as an author or as a participant.
• Participants register on the website and pay the related conference fee indicated in the website registration section.
• Potential Speakers and Authors must first submit an abstract that conforms to the requirements indicated in the website author's section.
• The abstracts are scored by the Technical Program Committee, usually comprised of the General Chairman, the Executive Committee, and other qualified individuals.
• Authors will be notified immediately after 11 May 2014 regarding abstract acceptance.
• Each accepted abstract must be the basis for the technical paper created by the Author(s) that conforms to the requirements indicated in the website author's section.
• Technical papers are published in hard-copy and electronic forms.
• Final technical papers must be submitted before 6 July 2014.
• The Author's fee must be paid at the same time or before final paper submission for their paper(s) to be included in the Conference Proceedings. The Author's fee is indicated in the website registration section.
Final technical papers are also acquired by and indexed into the IEEE Xplore Digital Library for searching and future reference.
All the necessary instructions for abstracts and technical papers preparation and submission are available in the website author's section.